"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover".

-Mark Twain

This year I'm lucky enough to be travelling around Australia in a campervan, exploring the beautiful contrasts of this country and discovering new people, places & experiences everyday....Read on to see what today's discovery has been!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A present on the doorstep!

I have always considerd myself an insanely blessed person for the incredible people I have in my life. Not least of these is my beautiful friend (& talented musician!) shae jackson.

On the doorstep this morning I found the most thoughtful present I've ever received; not only had she made me a massive photo scrapbook filled with so many memories it took me half an hour to properly get through, but on a cd in the back there was a song that she had written and recorded for me. I wish I could put it on here so you could hear for yourself just how beautiful it is, but if you haven't heard her music you should definitely listen to her at http://www.myspace.com/shaejackson Word on the street is her first film clip is in the works as we speak!

You are the true definition of a friend Shae Jackson xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment