"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover".

-Mark Twain

This year I'm lucky enough to be travelling around Australia in a campervan, exploring the beautiful contrasts of this country and discovering new people, places & experiences everyday....Read on to see what today's discovery has been!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Energy bursts can come at the weirdest times

This is mainly for em, jus and shae- who will understand the true meaning of "speak your heart moments".
After a massive day of surfing I was absolutely exhausted and was set to crash around 7o'clock. Then, the unexplainable happened. Out of nowhere I had THE MOST insane energy burst ever. There was music, there was dancing out of my vans sunroof, there was a rendition of my old dance schools warm-up routines, there was a cowboy hat, there was laughter, there was confused and surprised caravan park guests and a completely perplexed travelling partner. And lucky (or maybe not so lucky) for my beloved blog readers, there were embarassingly unattractive photos to remind me of it.
Oh, and then there was the crash. What goes up must always come down. And that I did...best sleep EVER

My current dance inspiration; sandra bullocks character in the proposal who takes herself way too seriously lets loose in her interpretation of "get low"....hahaha best scene ever

LET ME SEE YOU GET LOW- YOU SCARED YOU SCARED!

STOP, WOAH, NOW WIGGLE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment