"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover".

-Mark Twain

This year I'm lucky enough to be travelling around Australia in a campervan, exploring the beautiful contrasts of this country and discovering new people, places & experiences everyday....Read on to see what today's discovery has been!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It pays to have spontaneous friends!


EMMA VISITED ME IN BYRON :)
So I've only been gone like two weeks but it seriously feels like foreevveerrr. And i was already missing some of my favourite coast people. Sad I know- but they're just so miss-able!
Emma and I used to live together and not only is she beautiful, talented, caring and passionate but I've always LOVED her spontaneous nature; this girl is up for anything and makes everything an adventure! This was no exception.
I threw it out there to come visit me and, true to her nature, THERE SHE WAS. Leaving at a moments notice to come adventure with me. And adventure we did.
She tells the story much better than I...check out her blog at http://selahinthenight.blogspot.com/

Thanks so much Em xxxx
ps. matthew drummond, 128. hahaha
pps. happy birthday to the lovely natalie!

1 comment:

  1. Oh you! Thanks for the plug ;) but even more importantly, thanks for having me! You're the best host one could ever ask for in a caravan park! I think it's important to let the world know that your van is now called Drummond.. in honour of our new friends.. Xx

    ReplyDelete