"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover".

-Mark Twain

This year I'm lucky enough to be travelling around Australia in a campervan, exploring the beautiful contrasts of this country and discovering new people, places & experiences everyday....Read on to see what today's discovery has been!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Manly!

Okay so the last few days were hindered by some slight mechanical difficulties (ie my battery & alternator & a dodgy auto electrician called eddie) that was momentarily stressful. BUT, as they say, the show must go on. So after a few chilled days at my aunty & uncles, & reading "the lovely bones" cover to cover (halfway through i suddenly thought; WHO chooses a murder mystery when they are travelling across the country in a van??) I am back in business.

One of my oldest family-friends aaron played tour guide for me around Manly and it was gorgeous; such a beautiful spot. I'm definitely adding it to my Sydney top spots list.

In other news, I successfully navigated my way across Sydney in my van today- Paul the kiwi gps & i are still in honeymoon stage & getting along brilliantly. Good riddance sean.

Some pics at Manly; eyes pretty much closed thanks to the sun!

1 comment: